Friday, September 23, 2011

Homesick

Since we arrived, I've been to - let's just say - a handful of meetings.  Today was the first one I went to where one of our guys was chairing the meeting as PL (project leader) (I don't want to get him all embarassed by mentioning names), and I have to say it almost brought a tear to my eye (those of you gifted in the art of sarcasm will of course appreciate that I'm exaggerating somewhat at this point - right Thijs?).  Anyways - about half way through I started to get a little homesick.  "Oh yeah", I thought to myself, "that's how a meeting should be structured in order to actually achieve something at the end".  I salute you young man !

(OK - be honest; how many of you read this post cos you thought there was going to be some juicy gossip because of the misleading title ?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment