Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Ants, Ants everywhere......
It would seem that American Ants are addicted to coke!! My wonderful husband, with his new found strength after 3 training sessions, managed to drop a can of coke on the kitchen floor on Sunday. Obviously it sprayed everywhere! (cans just aren't what they used to be). We gave it a quick going over and thought no more about it. Monday morning, 6.15 am, William found the kitchen being invaded by ants and luckily had it cleaned up by the time I got up. I clean the place from top to toe yesterday but OH NO, the little buggers could still sniff traces of coke somewhere and again this morning 6.30am, they were everywhere..... this time Will decided to wake me to share the news..... or was that just so I would go down and clean it up????? It was disgusting! Millions of the little feckers all over the place. Now I have to call Pest Control and I have visions of men running around in white suits with gas masks, like something out of "Outbreak".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment