Today's a sad, sad day. It's time to wave goodbye to Mr. Beasty. After years of loyal service we unfortunately have to come to terms with the fact that poor old beasty just can't come with us (a tear formed in the corner of Wil's eye).
And before you ask - yes I'm sad - but not sad enough that I go around taking random pictures of our car. I need them to get rid of the old heap via the ANWB website !
Well I won't miss it! What a heap! Hope you get yourself some decent wheels stateside. I'm not sure I want to be picked up at San Diego airport in anything less than a Mustang Will...I have an image to maintain, and those Hollywood scouts are everywhere... yes, it's me, Andy! Your only friend judging by the tumbleweed blowing past me in here in Bloggertron. I reckon you're missing a trick on the advertising side...
ReplyDelete