Asuming the poker doesn't work out, we still have the badminton, although saying that,
I've a feeling that will be quickly replaced by tennis as there doesn't seem to be much happening on the badminton scene over there.
They say ''curosity killed the cat''. Well in this case, our nosey little friend that arrived with the removals guys mananged to hang on to his/her lives and got a bowl of milk thrown into the bargain.




Jesus Will, remind me not to come to one of your car boot sales! Not much of interest in that lot. Is that a stuffed dog on top of your pile? I'm not sure trying to smuggle your private (and very large) stash of ecstasy tabs into the US via a removal van was the wisest move. I'm sure they're onto that one. Or is it cotton wool? Paracetemol? I'm concerned regardless. And you must have really been stuck to include the picture of a cat. Could you not find a red herring?
ReplyDelete