Sunday, April 29, 2012

My 4 o'clock appointment with Anderson...

When the rain comes down or the ironing piles get to dangerous levels, Anderson is the man.  This is a daily talk show from New York.  Anderson, in my opinion, is very down to earth and he always covers great topics and interviews with the likes of Madonna, Angela Jolie and other interesting people.  But don't forget we're in America and you always have to expect the unexpected.....  There I was, iron in hand when the show started and on the couch was a woman holding three babies and another woman beside her holding more babies.  I thought, here we go again with women having like 10 babies in one go.
 
To my absolute astonishment, these were ''baby reborn''  DOLLS!!!!!  It has to be one of the weirdest things I have ever seen or heard.  These women treat these dolls as real babies, take them out in strollers and get this............ they arrange PLAY DATES with other baby reborn mummies!!!!!!!!!!!  One woman allowed Anderson to take one of the dolls to Time Square to see how the general public would react and he asked her "why did you insist that our crew take the car seat with the doll?'' and she replied ''well where was she going to sleep?  It's not like you could just leave her on the desk or something''.  I just thought I should share this with you all.... I apologize in advance for the nightmares!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment