After the drama of a root canal treatment, infection and finally a crown, I needed to go to the dentist for my regular check-up. Starting point was eighteen (yes 18) x-rays, then my friendly lead clad dentist came to discuss the x-rays and what he would like to suggest going forward. We discussed some more crowns, replacing some very old fillings and possible whitening treatments.... I could feel the Hollywood smile appearing already. I had to wait for the secretary to put my plan together but I didn't mind. I was just thinking about what I would do after my Hollywood smile... boobs, botox... ooooooh I was going to be soooooooooooo HOT!!!! (yeah - I know ... I forgot for a moment, he was only a dentist).
So here comes the plan... two pages full of wonderful ideas being explained to me by the very helpful secretary, but all I could hear was... blah, blah, blah, financial plans, blah, blah, blah...... my focus and attention being drawn only to the $15,000 on the bottom of the page!!!! Hollywood will have to wait. I'd rather sit back and see how the other half live while sipping cocktails on a beach in Hawaii.... would definitely be cheaper!!
To the right, you can see a beautiful picture of Point Loma. Unfortunately this had to be taken from the Internet. On our way to visit Point Loma, we had a very inconsiderate driver in front of us. This lead to us breaking so hard that a book flew off the back seat and smashed into Will's precious camera, ''safely'' stowed away under the car seat. $200 worth of damage (NOTE: artistic license was used when quoting the damage costs). William was not a happy camper. But Point Loma was beautiful and we were very lucky to be able to watch a family of dolphins playing in the bay. This brought the smile back on Will's face... See not all smiles have to be so expensive......


No comments:
Post a Comment