It doesn't bode well for the California Driver Safety Statistics when you've only got your car back 2 weeks and some other clown crashes into it again (let's not forget that we're talking two hits in two years). Not only that, but they manage to crash into the same part that had to be replaced the last time (I'm suddenly starting to fancy my odds in Vegas). Not only that, but yet again, they manage to crash into it when it's stationary (I'm off to do the lottery right now !).
Even better (I'm back again) - I wasn't in the car this time round. What's next? Are they going to call around to the house; break in and then take a couple of good runs at it?
 |
| Driver's side rear fender. It doesn't look that bad. It's not that bad ... but you can be sure it's going to be freaking annoying to get it sorted. |
No comments:
Post a Comment