For those of you who haven't already read a couple of posts back, we've got a leak.
It's everyone's worst nightmare, but especially when you're house is made of papier mache - or wood as it's sometimes referred to. When faced with a crisis of such dramatic proportions there's clearly only one thing to do - call the lads from Oakwood (corporate housing). They don't quite have a "S" on their chest or run around wearing their underwear on the outside of the normal clothes (at least that I'm aware of), but they're good !
Within seconds (ok I'm perhaps overutilising my artistic license) the plumber dude was here. Seconds later (and this time I'm not exaggerating) he's put his leak detection skills to full use. Five holes in the ceiling later he's nailed that baby down ! Yes - you DO have a leak.
So now not only do we have a leak (nope - still not fixed) but we have five holes in the ceiling. That's what I call an added bonus ! THANK YOU MR. SUPERHERO PLUMBER DUDE GUY. Oh and let's not forget that the water is now switched off, the carpet stinks and in line with the X-Factor theme, no guesses who wants to go to the loo.

No comments:
Post a Comment